The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and The National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening, Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh is searching for motivated individuals in all categories of work that meet our educational and work experience requirements to join our team. NHM,UP is committed to ensuring fair employment practices & encourages both young and experienced professionals to take steps forward in strengthening the Health System.
- National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh advertised their vacancies on its official website https://upnrhm.gov.in only. Job seekers are encouraged to go through the detailed advertisement on the website & apply jobs accordingly.
- National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh will never ask for money during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All open positions offered by National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh are subject to specific job requirements. These job skills, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by NHM,UP.
- The competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all application is received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
- Results and all the relevant information related to vacancies will be declared/published/notified on National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh official website only & the offer letter will be sent to shortlisted candidates on their personal e-mail id.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on any other mode of communication in the matter.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website https://upnrhm.gov.in on a regular basis for any update regarding the job process.
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement||Start Date||Last Date||View Details||Apply Now|