World Vision India is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty and injustice. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, caste, race, ethnicity or gender. Spread across 174 districts in India, World Vision works through long-term sustainable community development programmes and immediate disaster relief assistance.
World Vision has responded to every major disaster in India in the last few decades including the 2004 Tsunami, Kashmir earthquake and recurring flood situations in various States. World Vision India is a member of several networks and coalitions at various levels.
- Well-being of every boy and girl
- Sustainable livelihood security
- Access to water
- Peace building and reconciliation
- Prevent and mitigate HIV and AIDS & TB
- Family Planning
- Technical Programming to Reduce Malnutrition and Childhood Illness
- MOMENT (Mobilizing for Maternal & Neo-natal health through birth spacing and advocacy)
- Wheel Chair Access Project
URL/Website of Organization: www.worldvision.in